New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join our friendly team based at our Head Office in Epsom. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £20,000 plus bonus OTE quarterly and company bonus scheme.
Tchibo is one of the largest coffee roasters in the world. We are celebrating 26 years in the UK and as we continue to grow our coffee solutions business, and early this year we launched a new website.
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
Tchibo Coffee Service came to the UK in 1991 as part of an international growth programme. The company now offers a wide variety of products across the UK for a wide range of customers such as hotels, the convenience and forecourt sector, commercial offices and contract catering.
As the Contract Administrator you will ensure the accurate and timely processing and control of all TCI customer contracts for the region in order to optimise the Company’s investment in line with Sales and margin requirements. To support a Regional Sales Team, ensuring all communication is accurate and according to agreed timescales.
Key activities of the Contract Administrator:
- Logging all Contracts
- Office Admin
- Credit Checking
- Creating all necessary paperwork for each contract
- Creating paperwork for sign off for all Bulk Orders
- Loading Equipment & Product orders
- Entering Pricing and amending pricing where necessary
- Equipment invoicing
- Machine reconciliation
- Setting up Service agreements and invoicing of
- Tchibo To Go Invoicing and management of dedicated database
- To check external portals for orders
- Direct Debit Data
- Database Maintenance
- Proactive Customer Monitoring
- Maintain Expired Rentals and Service agreements
- Invoicing/Crediting of Machines
- Liaise with internal Sales Nam’s and Kam’s
- Large volume of internal emails
Skills and experience required by the Contract Administrator:
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- At least one year’s contract administration experience
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to routine
- Work well under pressure
- Good team player
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, and word
If you are passionate about customer care and you enjoy a cup of coffee, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team working in a collaborative environment, providing a vital customer service for an established and successful company.
8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Contract Administrator - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.