Driver - Weekends
Driver - Weekends
Salary: GBP7.90 / hour
We are looking to recruit Drivers at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Driver:
- To transport service users to and from the day centre/college Monday - Friday, on outings and where necessary to medical appointments, under direction of the Home Manager.
- Ensure that the mini-bus is road worthy.
- Organise MOT and regular servicing of the minibus.
- Check the water/oil and petrol levels each day.
- Wash outside and maintain cleanliness of the inside of the minibus weekly.
- Collect prescriptions from the chemist.
- Ensure that all harnesses and seatbelts are in place and secure prior to any journey.
- Ensure first aid/emergency equipment is in place and current.
- Any accident or incident to be reported and documented appropriately.
- A clean D1 driving licence with a minimum of two years experience of driving in the UK is essential.
Benefits of the Driver:
- GBP7.90 / hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training, academy offering various courses, Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company, Refer friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Care Assistant role:
- D1 License
- Driving for over 2 years
- Reliable and punctual
- Clean FULL driving license
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy.
Are you passionate about providing excellence??
Are you looking to join an award winning company??????Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!